Thread: SDHC Cards

Hybrid View

Default SDHC Cards

Hi there

I Need Memory card for the WB750 should i be looking to get A Ultra SDHC Card? Does it matter which class no i pick?

Also I need one for DSLR Nikon D3100 Would I look for an Extreme SDHC Card for that?

Sorry for questions just all new to me these class 10 etc.

Thanks

Claire

Hi Claire

I use Transcend in my cameras - Sony say class 4 is good enough for their cameras and they have the best video. However, class 10 is with us and it's cheap. So might as well buy it lol

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...2837594&sr=8-1. Always carry two cards and always check photos in playback before leaving a scene.

I see you went with the Samsung WB750 in the end. Let us know how you get on - I know about the Nikon D3100

Cheers!
    Last edited by Chris Cool; 14-11-12 at 03:29 PM.

Hi Chris, will do. I don't think much in WB750 or WB150. Just Jessops had 1 of the WB750 left to collect from store it should be in Thurs just waiting for confirmation both same price. Do I need get Ultra or Extreme version cards? Also any good deals on camera bags? Thanks again will post how get on :-)

Quote Originally Posted by claireb View Post
    . Do I need get Ultra or Extreme version cards? Also any good deals on camera bags?
    I gave you a link to the cards I use. But in the end (as they are all around the same price), it won't make any difference to your cameras. As for bags. I like Lowepro, but you really need to get your gear together and then go to a camera shop and find one that's easy to open, has the right amount of compartments for now and in the future (you may get a few more lenses so think ahead), waterproof and comfortable to wear. If shooting in bad weather then get something like this rain cover for your camera http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ex-Pro%C2%AE...2903061&sr=8-1

Cheers!

PS. I've changed my post because I said initially that I would only use Ultra or Extreme version cards for professional use such as weddings. But it was the SanDisk Extreme Pro I was referring to due to its reliability more than its speed...
    Last edited by Chris Cool; 14-11-12 at 06:42 PM.