Images

Default Cannot Play Image..

Hi Everyone, can anyone please tell me why when looking at images on my 600D I have the occasionally message come up saying..cannot play image?.. I can see images before and after but why not that one? My card I am using is Sandisk ultra 8gb 30/mb hc..any advice would be greatly appreciated, many thanks..Caroline

Images

I would download your photos to a computer stick the card back in your camera then format the card, fire off a few shots if it happens again it may be the card that's faulty
    There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept.. Ansel Adams

Images

[QUOTE=graham_c;10031]I would download your photos to a computer stick the card back in your camera then format the card, fire off a few shots if it happens again it may be the card that's faulty[/QUOTE

Many thanks for advice Graham, will update you you when I have given that a try!..Caroline

Images

hi i would try another card you may have a faulty one i have the 550d and never seen it and i use 3 different cards

Images

Quote Originally Posted by wave View Post
    hi i would try another card you may have a faulty one i have the 550d and never seen it and i use 3 different cards
    Many thanks for advice wave, I think you and Graham are thinking along the same lines, will try another card and see what happens..Caroline

Images

Hi Graham and wave, just to say I have tried another card and I am pleased to say all appears ok! Question please.. just concerned what has caused damage to my card? I have 3 and they have all been treated the same, they are in my camera or in a card holder, many thanks for your time and help..Caroline

Images

It could simply be that the damaged card was made on a Monday morning
    There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept.. Ansel Adams

Images

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    It could simply be that the damaged card was made on a Monday morning
    Thanks for your commemnts Graham, I just hope my other cards were not made on a friday afternoon!!..Caroline

good idea. It could simply be that the damaged card was made on a Monday morning.thanks for your sharing,