Thread: Events Camera

Hybrid View

Default Events Camera

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a camera with an instant printer to be used at some events. I want to be able to possibly print 100+ photos.

I was looking at the Polaroid Z340 as the zink technology seems like a really cool and less messy way of instant photos, but the problem if you have to charge the battery inside the camera which is stupid as you can only get 25 prints out of one charge.

Is there a camera and printer package where you can have the printer plugged in and then when you dock the camera, you can print polaroid sized photos out whilst it charges the camera?

Thanks!

Hi and welcome.

Don't know much about the Polaroid Z340 or any other camera/printers except it looks to come with an a/c charger. Therefore, would it not be possible to convert the charge through the cigarette lighter of a car?

I assume the camera is up to whatever the events you are shooting?

I'm not into portable printing so best to google if the in-car charging is unsuitable.

Cheers!

Hi Chris,

I have replied to your post on the other forum, but here's the reply just in case:

"Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies, apologies for my last reponse, i've had some issues to deal with..

I have decided that the polaroid GL-10 will be perfect for me as I can have it plugged in permanently, have no inks to worry about, and it can pair nicely with my Samsung PL50 using pictbridge or can use my laptop to add custom borders before printing.

Hopefully this info helps others, and thanks again for your replies!"

Sounds like a good plan to me

Cheers!

No worries!

There's nothing I hate more than when you help someone out on a forum and they don't have the courtesy to reply and say thanks, so I always like to pop back and do just that.