Images

Default Reloading images on SD Card..

Hi Everyone, here's hoping I can explain this ok and there might be an answer to the problem! I have tried to load some images back onto my SD Card after deleting them, I am pleased to say I did put them on my laptop first! The problem is when I download the images back onto the card and put the card into my 600D there are no images there has anyone else had this problem and is it possible to reload images back onto your card and see them again on your camera? hope I have explained this ok, any advice would be greatly appreciated! many thanks.Caroline
    Last edited by travelbug; 23-10-12 at 10:19 PM.

Images

I think i understand and i am not sure it can be done as your camera numbers the images and keeps track of them on your sd card while its in the camera.
    the only other thing i can think of is when you put them back did you put them in the right place, as the card is formatted by the camera

Images

Quote Originally Posted by wave View Post
    I think i understand and i am not sure it can be done as your camera numbers the images and keeps track of them on your sd card while its in the camera.
    the only other thing i can think of is when you put them back did you put them in the right place, as the card is formatted by the camera
    Hi wave, many thanks for your reply, I only know one way to reload images to card and usb stick and that's send to removable disk, sorry it's not much help, have you ever tried to reload images back onto your card wave to put them back onto your camera? I wanted to use my fisheye creative filter on some of the images but feel I will have to wait until I take some more images! always learning wave! many thanks for your help and advice..Caroline

Images

no i have never tried to reload them back i use canons software to down load from the camera and then i format the card with camera for a clean start

Images

Quote Originally Posted by wave View Post
    no i have never tried to reload them back i use canons software to down load from the camera and then i format the card with camera for a clean start
    Hi wave, have tried a few times to load images onto card but the camera is just not reading it, lesson learnt I feel! many thanks for your help and advice..Caroline