Default Advice on prime lenses for Canon crop sensor

I am looking to purchase 2 more primes to add to my 600D and Sigma 30mm. Most of my 5D full frame buddies go with 28mm, 50mm & 85mm on theirs. What focal lengths would you recommend to complement the Sigma's 30mm. and Canon crop sensor? Personally I'm thinking a wider and a longer lens (24??, 85??). I am DEFINITELY NOT looking to purchase a zoom as I like primes for their depth of field and forcing me to move to frame a picture. I don't have the budget for L glass and find it difficult, especially with wider lenses to find something decent yet affordable. I could probably stretch to 400 each lens. So far from my research Sigma seem to outperform Canon's wider non L lenses so one of those could be an option (I am well aware of Sigma's 2-3 week calibration turnaround thanks to my 30mm!).
    On the photography side, I like landscape and arty architecture shots. Not so keen on portraits although I get coerced into the family photo stuff, esp with a niece/nephew on the way any time soon!
    Please feel free to share with me your personal opinions!

Images

of the lenses you have mentioned the 85 and 50 are more for portrait work as you prefer landscapes the a shallow dof isnt really needed. although you said you predered prime lemses i would look at the sigma 10-20 f3.5 which is constant.

Thanks but I'm not into getting a zoom and I want the depth of field as I like to take arty shots as well as landscape.