Default Canon 600D Lenses and Flash

Hi guys,
    I bought my 600D a couple of months back, but Im looking at expanding my gear and getting a new lens(es) and flash for my bag. Does anyone have any recommendations for a beginner looking to expand and learn?

Images

Hi JC258
    Welcome to the forum. Before we answer your question it would be helpful if you let us know what you photograph... Graham

Hi graham,

I use the camera for just about anything: for taking photos of friends, landscape/scenery, cars etc. Still very novice though at this stage. Tried my hand at astrophotography the other night, but didnt have much luck with light pollution and probably the lens? Im not sure if the lens affect the picture.

Images

Hi I don't know what lenses you have but a really good lens for walking around with. is a Sigma 17-70... Graham

Images

flash look at the nissin range lenses then i would give a plus 1 to sigma 17-70os

yeah,i think so,flash look at the nissin range lenses then i would give a plus 1 to sigma 17-70os

Images

Hey jc258,
    I also purchased a 600D recently. What did u get with ur purchase? As in...a bundle with xtra lens?

For Flash look at this Younguo 565EX ETTL Speedlite will sync to 200th sec or the 568 EX ETTL will fully sync at any shutter speed, they do cheaper models as well but the 2 above are a third of the price of the canon 580 EX and just about match it.

HD 720p and 640480 video recording at 50/60 frame/s
    3–10 Digital Zoom in video recording (available only in 1080p).
    One reviewer concluded that this feature takes a 19201080 crop from the middle of the sensor frame for the "3" zoom, but was unable to confirm this with Canon