Thread: Is it Worth It?

Default Is it Worth It?

Is there really any point in posting to the WDC Forums? As I write this, I am the only member present and there are 0 guests. There also seems to be a problem getting the AP editorial staff to give answers to any forum posts.

If things don't improve, I think I'll log out!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by roy5051 View Post
    Is there really any point in posting to the WDC Forums? As I write this, I am the only member present and there are 0 guests. There also seems to be a problem getting the AP editorial staff to give answers to any forum posts.

If things don't improve, I think I'll log out!
    Hi Roy, in answer to your question "yes"!! it's always worth it Roy! I became a Member of WDC to share and increase my knowledge of photography, if all members like you "log out" who will there be to give support and advice? because I for one am grateful that Members like you are here to help and support!. .Caroline

Images

it is quiet but like everything we need support. so 2 replies in 26hours

Default Is It Worth It?

Actually, now 3 replies; I should have referred to WDC staff, of course, not AP staff.

No comment from them, though!

Oh I don't know. I joined the forum last night asking for some advice and hope to stick around for some time. Everybody takes photographs and I just wnat to learn how to get more from my camera. I am a mountain biker and am a memeber of a couple of forums and i particularly enjoy it when someone asks for advice and especially when I'm able to help them solve problems. Everybody needs help sometime and it's nice to think that like minded people are available to help each other get the utmost from our interest. I've had a squint around the gallery and there are some lovely photo's worthy of any professional photographer taken by people who enjoy their hobby there are also some photo's that wouldn't but they all mean something to someone, that's the beauty of the camera. If you were to stop contributing to the forum wouldn't you miss it it because you must have been eager to have discussions with people about something you enjoy in the first place. Oh and by the way I'm not usually this deep

hi all
    Roy there is all ways some one looking at the pages on here
    and just because people don't answer right away you find some one does in the end m8

were all in the game together taken photo for our self's or getting memories for other people why leave and go some were else ive been on other web forums to do with photography and one ill not name not one person as said hello kiss my back side in being on the site for over 14 months and iv'e posted and got in on posts and yet they don't post any thing my way but i still stay there in hope so i know how u feel Roy

Sorry Roy, I don't know that's forum and it's very quiet forum I think

I think it's worth..

Images

Hi Roy
    Only you can determine if it's worth it or not, the site isn't too busy at present, probably due to the recession. The question I would ask is, if you log out , would you find a better site. I've tried a few and this is the best one. Good luck ... Graham

Hello Roy,

I would stay here, everyone seems very polite and helpful most photography groups have low post at times, so it's worth checking your e-mail for new post.

Regards,
    Martyn.