At the Focus On Imaging Show, NEC Birmingham

Ever wanted an assessment of your photos or wanted to know how your images stack up against the professionals?

We are presenting you with an opportunity to meet with Amateur Photographer’s Editor Damien Demolder for a one-to-one portfolio critique at the Amateur Photographer and What Digital Camera stand at the Focus on Imaging show.

Learn from an experienced professional with your photos critically reviewed and analysed to help you achieve optimum results on your future shoots. Damien will assess style, subject, creativity, technique and originality.

For 30 minutes you can have 5 – 10 images evaluated whilst discussing further ideas of your future photography topics, plus bring along your equipment to learn from Damien how to get more out of your camera.

Damien’s previous guests have been kind enough to share their one-to-one experience with us, please see below.

“I thoroughly enjoyed my experience meeting Damien, it was priceless. Having my work reviewed by someone as reputable as him was both an honour and an experience I will never forget. He was polite and honest during my portfolio review and made me feel relaxed. Damien had some very interesting points to make regarding my approach and style of photography. He also had some very helpful advice and interesting tips on how to improve my technique and make my images more appealing”

David Meadows

“I must say I thoroughly enjoyed my 1-2-1 with Damien. I felt I was reasonably adept at cropping my images when I thought it would help, but Damien showed me how to look more carefully and thoughtfully when doing it and not to be afraid of cropping more severely. Also he spoke of how to “see” when taking – particularly – landscapes with regard to foreground colour and “lines”

Robin Knott

When and where

Date: 6th, 7th and 8th March; (4 slots available each day)

Time: From 12pm-2pm (available in 30 minute slots- please pre book appointments)

Location: Focus on Imaging Show, Stand B43 (look out for the giant balloon) NEC Birmingham

Price: Book now for only £39

Contact: Charlene Baker Tel: 0203 148 4326 or email: spiadmin@ipcmedia.com

Please note: We can take bookings for up to 4 people per session so early booking is advised. In the event that there are not enough bookings, you may secure a place on the day providing your booking is made in the morning.