Hey ya guys, how's it going there? I'm from the UK and normally here the skys are very cloudy, and so when I take photos the skys are normally whited out and the foreground is ok. I've heard that a great idea would be to get a neutral density graduated filter so i'm after one, the only problem is, where do I get one? All i've seen is normal ND filters. My camera is a Nikon D3100 with the standard 18-55mm kit lens, filter size for the lens is 52mm.

Also, any ideas for a camera bag? I don't need a massive one, just a normall carry round town sized bag, i've been looking at a Tamrac 5627 Pro Digital Zoom 7, it says its good for a Nikon D70 with the lens attached so would it be a good size for my D3100?

Any help would be apreciated, thanks.