Hybrid View

Default Need ND grad filter

Hey ya guys, how's it going there? I'm from the UK and normally here the skys are very cloudy, and so when I take photos the skys are normally whited out and the foreground is ok. I've heard that a great idea would be to get a neutral density graduated filter so i'm after one, the only problem is, where do I get one? All i've seen is normal ND filters. My camera is a Nikon D3100 with the standard 18-55mm kit lens, filter size for the lens is 52mm.

Also, any ideas for a camera bag? I don't need a massive one, just a normall carry round town sized bag, i've been looking at a Tamrac 5627 Pro Digital Zoom 7, it says its good for a Nikon D70 with the lens attached so would it be a good size for my D3100?

Any help would be apreciated, thanks.

Images

look at cokin or lee filters they are square so need a holder you put the nd grad in and can move it till its in the right place

Hey ya, thanks for the reply, ah right, aren't there any 52mm circular ones? I really can't be bothered with messing about with a holder and the square filters.

Images

Oh cool, thanks, I wonder if they ship to the UK with it being Amazon.com I should think they do maybe.

Images

try the uk site