Images

Default Micklemass sorry Guys and Gals finally had enough of this little SAD ****.

Sorry Guys and Gals but finally had enough, have now deleted all images apart from ones that are still in current site competitions. As no one in change of this site seems bothered to do anything about this sad little Man or Woman who have to rate their own images highly but continually down rate other peoples images with 1* or lower without giving any reason as to why, then I can no longer be a contributing member of the normal gallery pages, I shall be entering competition that I like and popping in now and then to see how you are all doing.

Happy snapping All Aidy

Images

Quote Originally Posted by aidys1 View Post
    Sorry Guys and Gals but finally had enough, have now deleted all images apart from ones that are still in current site competitions. As no one in change of this site seems bothered to do anything about this sad little Man or Woman who have to rate their own images highly but continually down rate other peoples images with 1* or lower without giving any reason as to why, then I can no longer be a contributing member of the normal gallery pages, I shall be entering competition that I like and popping in now and then to see how you are all doing.

Happy snapping All Aidy
    Hi Aidy, I wish you all the best for the future and may you continue to enjoy your photography..Caroline

hi aidy

its sad to sit here and read this chap
    my self i would not have entertained this person as the people on this forum know there is nothing wrong with the images you shared with us this is what i like about this forum some people do take the time to pass comments on other peoples work not like a few other sites i display my images on.
    And its all so nice to see how other camera makes do when taken images as you know i'm a canon shooter but i like to see how other camera makes perform when taken a image like your self now getting the Sony great looking images after looking at one of your images taken with your Sony made me good take a look of the spec of it on Google so seeing that you will not be adding any more pics unless its a competition is sad to read m8.
    i think we all have had Macklemass down rate our images hes done a few of mine but i never lowered my self down to is level i gave him a good rating and a comment which is more then he (after reading is profile info it says hes a guy) could do on my images

any way all the best aidy

russ

Images

Hi
    Really sorry to read your decision. This is the WDC sites loss and another sites gain. Good luck... Graham

Happy snapping All Aidy
    Hi Aidy. I can understand your frustration on this matter and I agree with your sentiments. I've now taken all my images off the gallery after learning how Russ had one of his stolen by a web site designer. I'm sure that the guys of WDC are very busy with producing the excellent magazine, but it would explain the rare inputs from any of them. Many things go unchecked as a result, which can lower the tone somewhat. The nicking of pics is not the fault of WDC as any pic can be nicked if it can be seen on the web. I just hate the thought of some scumbag making money out of my images, so I've removed mine. it's been nice seeing your work, and I wish you all the very best with your future work, take care. Mike.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Exclamation

For the record, and after some deliberation, investigation, and consideration, the user 'Micklemass' has been banned from the forum for a deliberate breach of the forum guidelines, in particular;

10) WDC Gallery
    a) When 'rating' images in competition galleries users are encouraged to post a constructive critique when doing so, particularly when an image is 'marked down'.

b) Any user found to be abusing the rating system - e.g. marking the images of others down while giving their own high marks, or indulging in an orchestrated effort to manipulated the rating system - will have their images removed and their account permanently disabled.
    We found the abuse of both the guidelines and other users' images in this way unacceptable.

A brief note on why, some might think, it took so long to come to this juncture; it seems no one actually had made a complaint. Unfortunately, as the forum is not actively monitored, merely posting gripes on the forum may go unnoticed.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by TheFatControlleR View Post
    For the record, and after some deliberation, investigation, and consideration, the user 'Micklemass' has been banned from the forum for a deliberate breach of the forum guidelines, in particular;

We found the abuse of both the guidelines and other users' images in this way unacceptable.

A brief note on why, some might think, it took so long to come to this juncture; it seems no one actually had made a complaint. Unfortunately, as the forum is not actively monitored, merely posting gripes on the forum may go unnoticed.
    Shame it had to come to this but we all have to abide by the rules. Glad to be coming back.
    Aidy

Images

Shame it had to come to this but we all have to abide by the rules. Glad to be coming back.
    Aidy
    Welcome back Aidy!....Caroline