Thread: Hi Chris Cool

Hybrid View

Default Hi Chris Cool

Chris,
    Thought I would give you an update about the lens for my Panasonic Fz38. You may recall I had problems getting the adapter tube to connect the lens to to camera. bought one of ebay which did not fit and I thought was no good. Spoke to Digital Toy Shop, who said they had the right one. When that turned up last week it did not fit either. In the following correspondence they then said I would need a connector ring too. I realised then that I could have done the same thing with the original one from ebay for 6.99 (The DTS one cost 24) Their stuff seems to come from Spain and the postage is 6. It was 18 for the extra ring from DTS, 2.99 off ebay.
    Anyway, extra ring should arrive towards the end of the week. The Osprey is here and I know a friend with a boat. Tremendous.
    Thanks for your help, mate. If I get any decent Osprey pics, I'll let you know.
    Regards,
    Ian

Hi Ian

I was wondering what happened about your adapter problems.

What a palava! I do hope the step-up/step-down ring works!

This should have been so easy! I will be a lot more careful in future when dealing with adapters!

Anyway, thanks for letting me know and I look forward to your comments and pics when all sorted.

Best regards

No probs. It should have been straight forward really. Just one of those things. Appreciated your help though, so thank you. Will let you know how the pics turn out.