Thread: calendar

Images

Default calendar

I'm constantly amazed with the quality of the photographs on the site. There is everything from dogs to door handles, motor bikes to mountains and Ladybirds to lambs not forgetting digital artwork Would it not be a good idea for WDC to select a few photos and publish there own calendars. It could given out in the Christmas edition which could attract sponsorship.
    Last edited by graham_c; 24-05-12 at 05:33 PM.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    I'm constantly amazed with the quality of the photographs on the site. There is everything from dogs to door handles, motor bikes to mountains and Ladybirds to lambs not forgetting digital artwork Would it not be a good idea for WDC to select a few photos and publish there own calendars. It could given out in the Christmas edition which could attract sponsorship.
    Hi Graham, this sounds like an excellent idea to me! maybe WDC could choose so many images from the gallery and ask Members to vote for their favourite one for the calendar!..Caroline

And a lot of photography enthusiasts would love to buy them. As a beginner, I would really love to look at beautifully taken photos for inspiration. I'd be checking back in this forum to see if the calendar idea would work.

Click here for the http://digitalcamerareviewsandinfo.com.

4. Default

Well, this is really a great idea of calendar. I am in full support of this idea.