Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Hi all,

All these programs are great at refining your photos but I have a rule. If it take me more than 5 minutes to refine and tweak my photo then I should have taken a better shot.

The best program to use is the one that you understand the best. I use photo shop nearly every day so for me I am sticking with this as I know what it can do. Im sure there are loads of great software out there but I feel it is to understand one really well then know a little about lots of software.

Cheers,

Luke
    It's all true what you said Luke. I was confused at first about what photo editing software to choose, which adds to the pressure of what digital camera to pick. I need a replacement after I retired my DSC H3 just this week.

Since I've heard a lot of things about Photoshop, I am going to try my hand in using it. At least I I would find a lot of reference here if I am confused about something. Thanks!

Click for the ttp://digitalcamerareviewsandinfo.com.

Images

Let me know how you get on and if you have any questions then just let me know, ill try and help if I can.

Cheers,

Luke

Default starting with photo editing

What photoshop version should I use as a beginner? I am learning as much as I can now while still choosing a good camera. Thanks!

Click here for the http://digitalcamerareviewsandinfo.com.

hi elainescamera

if you can afford the CS6 version of Adobe Photoshop then get that one as Adobe Photoshop elements 10 is a cut down version and its more for people that just want to press a button and let the software do all the work that way you never learn how you have done some thing were in CS6 version of Adobe Photoshop you can do the same but you have more control and more things one of them being a better version of the Camera raw plugin
    so if your just starting out learning Photoshop i would say get the CS6 version that way you can learn and know what things you are doing to your images and understand it better

Here is a Video i made about shooting in Raw format then editing a image using Camera Raw 7 and then in CS6 Photoshop
    https://www.facebook.com/Blitz.Photo...38244152913273

All so there is Adobe Light room 4 which you can tweak your images as photoshop is more for if your want to edit a image
    hope this helps

all the best Russ

Images

Great video, cs6 includes illustrator and indesign as a compet software package from my understanding, is it possible just to get the photoshop as I don't think you will be sing the other software?