Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images

i think we need a moderator to answer these problems

Quote Originally Posted by wave View Post
    i think we need a moderator to answer these problems
    What problems? I had a look in the gallery and at the posts of the users who are having their names dragged through the mud in this thread and they looked like two different users to me.

Is it that big a deal if they like each other's images more than others? Last I checked I never had any stars on any of my gallery pics.....should I be upset?

If there's anything specific you think we should look into feel free to PM a moderator or hit the notify button but I'm not sure what you want us to do here.

Images

from a personnel point of view i dont have a problem what i didnt want was a long drawn out thread which takes us away from helping

Images

The best accolade I can give a photo or photographer is not by using the star voting system but by putting it on to my favourites list... Graham

Default old thread

..Dear All, I see that this is a very old thread but never picked up on it at the time.
    I have a few further questions relating to rating.
    How do you guys know who has and who has not rated?
    Is it possible to rate your own images?
    I definitely take pride in something that gets marked down! It indicates that you might be thinking outside the box (or rubbish technique!) Let's see some more hipstamatic or pinhole shots.
    And finally! I have had to remove some early images in order to upload some more recent ones because I had insufficient storage allocation, but when I look through other galleries there some persons seem to have considerably more. Any thoughts?
    Regards
    Paul

Images

Hi Paul

It is simple to see who has voted on a photograph , just click on the photo then click on the right button of the stars and follow the promps and yes you can if you wish, vote on your own photos. as for storage allocation, the more posts you put on the forum ( not the gallery) the more space you get.

At the moment you are classed as a beginner after you post 10 or more forum posts you will be upgraded to snapper after 26 posts you will become an amateur as you progress from beginner to amateur you will get more space to use for your photos.
    Hope this helps ... Graham

Default thanks...

...Hi Graham, thanks for the explanation...