Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Angry Are Tonyphotoplus and Micklemass the same person

Are Tonyphotoplus and Micklemass the same person as they both rate their own images highly but seems to get pleasure at rating other peoples images as low as possible, this I wouldn’t mind if they had the guts to say why, normally this wouldn’t bother me and hasn’t in the past I just let them have their fun but let’s just say having a stressful time right now and it is really P””””””M”O””, come on Guy or Gals whatever you are at least have the guts to put the reason why as I have to say all the images I see you two mark low knock spots off anything you have on show.

Go for it Aidy

Images

Quote Originally Posted by aidys1 View Post
    Are Tonyphotoplus and Micklemass the same person as they both rate their own images highly but seems to get pleasure at rating other peoples images as low as possible, this I wouldn’t mind if they had the guts to say why, normally this wouldn’t bother me and hasn’t in the past I just let them have their fun but let’s just say having a stressful time right now and it is really P””””””M”O””, come on Guy or Gals whatever you are at least have the guts to put the reason why as I have to say all the images I see you two mark low knock spots off anything you have on show.

Go for it Aidy
    Hi Aidy, interesting post! I agree with you if a member rates an image low they ought to say why, maybe WDC ought to consider changing the way we vote, when a member rates low they ought to say why else their vote will not register!

All the best Aidy ..Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by aidys1 View Post

Go for it Aidy
    Hi Aidy. Right there with you on this, we hope WDC will investigate this and take any appropriate action, for my money these sad folk should be removed from the Forum immediately.
    I'm sorry you're having some stress right now, and you know what?, you're not on your own. I don't know anybody who is stress free, and no wonder when you look at the state of things in the world. I just hope you can find the coping skills which will help you to deal with your problems. All the best.Mike.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Images

Cheers Guys and Gals back to my normal self and chilled out just was having a bad day, agree something sound be done but doubt it will these two have been doing this for a long time now guess whatever pleases the small mind shall just have to try not let it bother me as I’ve done in the past, by getting annoyed you’re playing into their hand so to speak.

Happy snapping Aidy

I agree with the above comments and think on the whole this rating is not really a brilliant idea, esp when people are abusing the system - we all have different opinions of work submitted and surely just 1 star for 'like' and 2 stars for 'love it' would be enough - more people might be tempted to rate then, and as my gran used to say "if you've got nothing positive to say ....shhhh !!!!!"

Images

And you should always listen to your Nan they are a very wise bird.
    Happy snapping Aidy

She most definitely was I wish people would just remember that sites like these are meant to encourage and be supportive , even inspire and experiment a little bit ... but those that enjoy being needlessly critical should just crawl back under that little rock !!! Look forward to seeing more pics Traci

Images

What bothers me about giving low stars is it will eventually lead to no one experimenting with their photography. I do a lot of Japanese type photos where some of the photo is over/ under exposed, all with grain effects and I don't see the point in putting any on the site... Graham

Exactly Graham, the photos might not be to everyones taste but you don't have to 'dislike' them with a bad rating.... and just as a little suprise quite a few of my photos have just been down rated since I joined in this little thread and I wonder if anyone could hazard a guess at by which two whos ?????

Images

Hi Traci sorry that by joining this thread they seem to have ganged up on you, have just viewed some of your images and see what you mean, just shows you what a sad pair they are, try not to let it bother you and let’s hope the powers in place will sort it all out. By the way very nice bird portraits.
    Happy snapping Aidy