Hybrid View

Images

Default WDC "Pet" section?

Hi WDC, can you please enlighten me as to how you decide on a new section in the gallery, I put a post in the lounge before Christmas about a "Pet" section, I am pleased to say I feel it was well supported with 8 members comments (thank you) and 742 views. I feel a "Pet" section would bring variety to the gallery, your comments would be greatly appreciated..Caroline

Images

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    Hi WDC, can you please enlighten me as to how you decide on a new section in the gallery, I put a post in the lounge before Christmas about a "Pet" section, I am pleased to say I feel it was well supported with 8 members comments (thank you) and 742 views. I feel a "Pet" section would bring variety to the gallery, your comments would be greatly appreciated..Caroline
    Can someone from the WDC team please comment on this post! many thanks..Caroline

Images

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    Can someone from the WDC team please comment on this post! many thanks..Caroline
    Hi to all Members, just to say I have sent a PM to the Moderator!! Hope to get a response soon!!..Caroline

Images

Thanks for your request.

Sorry it's taken us a while to reply.

I've now added the gallery here, if you'd like to be the first to add your images: http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/gal...mages.php?c=53

Enjoy!
    Karen

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Thanks for your request.

Sorry it's taken us a while to reply.

I've now added the gallery here, if you'd like to be the first to add your images: http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/gal...mages.php?c=53

Enjoy!
    Thank you Karen!! I am very excited about the "Pet" section, thank you everyone! look forward to seeing Members pets!!..Caroline