Default Putting your self to the Test

Hi all
    for a few weeks since the weather's been up and down here in the uk ive been putting my self on a bit of a test as
    before i got in to photography i was a Mobile Dj for 17 years now and again i still like to make a mix of music so a few weeks ago i made a mix of some new songs i had but i wanted to make a video to go with it to & put in to practice the new skill's ive been leaning with the Adobe Software over the years for my facebook page. So using some clips of me when i was djing and a still photo of one of my good friends sam which i animated for this video i have created this 16min Music mix video using MixMeister Fusion,Adobe Audition for the music & Adobe After Effects,Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Premiere Pro to put it all together plus tons of special effects as this summer i will be shooting and making some music video's using my 550D's so this was just a test for me i wish the quality would have rendered out better but every thing cant be true HD all the time

https://www.facebook.com/video/video...51316422755321

hope you enjoy it
    Russ
    Last edited by Blitz Photography & Prod; 02-03-12 at 06:35 AM.

Images

thats really good Russ love the choice of music

Images

Hi Russ, that is one amazing video you have put together!..Caroline

Thanks wave & Caroline

for your comments

i hope the ones i make in the summer to be of higher quality or my Canon 550D's will be put up for sale lol any joking

Images

Just watched this and really enjoyed it Russ. Don't understand the music ,you will need to give me a crash coarse... graham