Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold Stars!!

Images

Default Gold Stars!!

Hi WDC, could you please give some consideration to changing the gold star voting!! I voted for Peggy (Bichon Frise) this morning but pressed one star instead of two!! (sorry Russ!) could we have a system where if a member has made a mistake at least we are given one chance to correct it! How do other members feel about this please..Caroline

morning Caroline

not to worry about not giving my photo 2 stars bless but i understand what your saying about when you make a mistake i now ive made a few spelling mistakes on the forum and cant change them lol would be nice to be able to change them

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Photography & Prod View Post
    morning Caroline

not to worry about not giving my photo 2 stars bless but i understand what your saying about when you make a mistake i now ive made a few spelling mistakes on the forum and cant change them lol would be nice to be able to change them
    Thank you for your kind comments Russ..Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    Thank you for your kind comments Russ..Caroline
    I share you views on this Caroline because I too have done the same as you when voting, so C'mon WDC, please make it possible for one who votes to have at least one chance to make any corrections, after all we can do this when posting so why not when voting. Fingers crossed! Mike.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

This makes a bit of sense .You can edit posts why not have a 20min. window for star editing... Graham

Images

Quote Originally Posted by canismajor View Post
    I share you views on this Caroline because I too have done the same as you when voting, so C'mon WDC, please make it possible for one who votes to have at least one chance to make any corrections, after all we can do this when posting so why not when voting. Fingers crossed! Mike.
    Hi Mike, many thanks for your comments and support, that's an interesting comment on posting and voting!..Caroline

Images

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    This makes a bit of sense .You can edit posts why not have a 20min. window for star editing... Graham
    Hi Graham, many thanks for you comments and support, 20 mins sounds like a a brilliant idea!..Caroline

On the subject of stars, Should it be made impossible to vote on your own picture ??

hi
    I don't see the point in voting for your own photos either The fact that you post them means you think they are good... Graham

Absolutely, so in theory you will always give yourself 5 stars!! hehe But also as there is no moderation on the site and so few people taking the time to 'star' pictures it isnt really giving a reliable average