Default Best Digital Mag for a Newby

Hi Guys
    As you know I am new to digital photography so just wondered which would be the best magazine for me to buy on a monthly basis to assist with my learning and understanding.

Thanks

Charles

Images

you are here get what digital camera. other ways to learn are look at youtube theres nearly always someone who has done it before

Images

Hi Charles
    Rather than getting a magazine would you not be better getting a good book?... graham

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Hi Charles
    Rather than getting a magazine would you not be better getting a good book?... graham
    Thats a good idea Graham, I have also looked on this site to tell you the truth I have only been looking on the forum but when you look in other areas there is a wealth of information on here a well

Thanks Guys

Charles

Default Some other ways...

Hi Charles,

The main reason for me to buy magazines is to get an ideas on locations that I would like to visit and the basic information.

In regards to books.. I found books better as magazines require more space both on the tablet and book shelf.

Found may interactive videos on YouTube on learning special techniques for both camera and tools from Photoshop and Lightroom.

Enjoy..

PKcool