Hybrid View

Images

Default Advice on CSCs please..

Hi Everyone, does any member own a CSC please, It would be great to know if any member does own one which model did you purchase and are you happy with it please? Any comments would be greatly appreciated..Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    Hi Everyone, does any member own a CSC please, It would be great to know if any member does own one which model did you purchase and are you happy with it please? Any comments would be greatly appreciated..Caroline
    Hi Caroline. There's a great section on these cameras in the Feb issue of the DIGITAL PHOTO magazine, pages 86-101. It's a very comprehensive review and test results showing the characteristics and actual photos. Apologies for mentioning another mag, but this one was a gift and so I read it.!!! All the best.
    PS. The Panasonic Lumix GX1 was a clear winner of the 6 cameras tested. Maybe you can check it out on Google or get the mag. Good luck.
    Last edited by canismajor; 23-01-12 at 07:49 PM.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Images

Quote Originally Posted by canismajor View Post
    Hi Caroline. There's a great section on these cameras in the Feb issue of the DIGITAL PHOTO magazine, pages 86-101. It's a very comprehensive review and test results showing the characteristics and actual photos. Apologies for mentioning another mag, but this one was a gift and so I read it.!!! All the best.
    PS. The Panasonic Lumix GX1 was a clear winner of the 6 cameras tested. Maybe you can check it out on Google or get the mag. Good luck.
    Good Morning Mike, your comments are greatly appreciated and sounds most interesting! will get the magazine today! The CSCs sound great with less weight but quality results, it's deciding which camera to choose, reading the section in Digital Photo will be a great help! many thanks Mike..Caroline

4. Default

I use a Panasonic GX1 as a back up camera and have found the results to be pretty good. Only problem I have had is low light/high ISO noise, so fine for daytime not so good half light/evening.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by sportyxtrail View Post
    I use a Panasonic GX1 as a back up camera and have found the results to be pretty good. Only problem I have had is low light/high ISO noise, so fine for daytime not so good half light/evening.
    Many thanks for your comments sportyxtrial..Caroline