Default Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 coures/tutorial

hi i have just got Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and was hoping someone could suggest either a course or tutotial that can help get the most out of it. it would be best if it was online and free but if there is a course that is really good i dont mind paying for it thanks.

hi crobin

if you type in google search engine you will find all you need to know about any software out there as well as looking on youtube and its all free

thanks for the reply i ahve seen some of the videos on youtube. but i was looking for a good series of videos like a walk through if you have any suggests that would be great

Images

try looking here on this site youtube will have someone who has done it before and is a good source for help. what do you want to do with it

AdobeTV used to have some good video tutorials at varying levels.
    'The easiest way for your children to learn about money is for you not to have any'. - Katharine Whitehorn

Images

Hi
    You could look at the Photoshop creative magazine it caters for photshop and elements

hi crobin

here's a good site for learning how to do things in Photoshop Elements

and its free to watch on the web

http://www.elementsbox.com/

hope this helps as i all ways say to people when looking for things on how to do some thing Google search engine is your best friend