Hybrid View

Images

Default Canon Customer Care!?

Hi Everyone, I have just read the post a member called pad put on the forum in May last year, it was about a Canon lens he had a problem with and the Customer Care he had from Canon, now I am thinking of getting a Canon camera and am concerned about their customer Care! Has any member experienced the same Customer Care or is this just a one off? Does having Canon insurance for your equipment make a difference? any comments would be appreciated please! One very concerned and worried Member..Caroline

If you have a warranty, you can always go back to where you bought it. I dont think cannon has a customer care Caroline. Sorry.

Images

Hi if you go here http://www.canon.co.uk/Support/consu...tor/index.aspx
    it will give you the service centres. Its always hoped that you dont need them

Images

Quote Originally Posted by wave View Post
    Hi if you go here http://www.canon.co.uk/Support/consu...tor/index.aspx
    it will give you the service centres. Its always hoped that you dont need them
    Hi Wave, thank you for your positive comment! and the link..Caroline

Images

hi travelbug I have had a few canon cameras and I have found them very reliable. The problems is when it goes wrong from what I have read is if you are in warranty then go back to where you got it, they are responsible. If its out of warranty then go to canon.
    To be honest if you look around there is always some one who has had a horror storey doesnt matter which manufacturer. Good Luck

Images

Quote Originally Posted by wave View Post
    hi travelbug I have had a few canon cameras and I have found them very reliable. The problems is when it goes wrong from what I have read is if you are in warranty then go back to where you got it, they are responsible. If its out of warranty then go to canon.
    To be honest if you look around there is always some one who has had a horror storey doesnt matter which manufacturer. Good Luck
    Thank you for your comments wave..Caroline

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Pigital View Post
    If you have a warranty, you can always go back to where you bought it. I dont think cannon has a customer care Caroline. Sorry.
    Hi Pigital, thank you for your comments..Caroline