Images

Default Why am I a Ghost

Hi there, I am freaking out.

Last night someone took a photo of me and a friend before we went to Midnight Mass. It was taken with a Casio Exilim 10.1 with own flash.

When i saw the photo this morning I saw that I was transparent. Where I touch my friend he is also transparent. I did not move and I am not blurred at the edges due to movement. I am simply tranparent.

WHAT HAPPENED or must I contact esoteric people that know about spirits etc.

I can send the original photo if you give me an address. It is 4mb in size.

Quote Originally Posted by dominic View Post
    Hi there, I am freaking out.

Last night someone took a photo of me and a friend before we went to Midnight Mass. It was taken with a Casio Exilim 10.1 with own flash.

When i saw the photo this morning I saw that I was transparent. Where I touch my friend he is also transparent. I did not move and I am not blurred at the edges due to movement. I am simply tranparent.

WHAT HAPPENED or must I contact esoteric people that know about spirits etc.

I can send the original photo if you give me an address. It is 4mb in size.
    Could I suggest that you upload the photo to this site and then perhaps someone who has seen this before may offer an explanation. As for contacting anyone about sprits etc, any clergyman would point out to you that you would be potentially inviting serious trouble into your life, ask one if you doubt my word. There are many unexplainable things in this world, but for most of them we are better off not knowing the causes. I say this for your protection. Surely there are other pics of you which are normal?.
    Last edited by canismajor; 26-12-11 at 09:31 AM.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Images

Hi Dominic
    I see what you mean what a strange photo it reminds me of multiple exposure. Can you tell me if you had it on self timer... graham

Images

Looking at the image my first thoughts are a double exposer

Without seeing the photo its impossible to offer objective comment. However, from 40+ years in paranormal research and photography, instinct suggests its an affect caused by the camera's exposure mode.

hi all i took one like this a few years ago of 3 lads i now it was shot out doors in low light all most nigh time so i had a long shutter speed and at the time only the pop up flash on my 500D as soon as the flash went off the lads came to me to see the photo when it turned out you can see them but you can see the back ground throw them ill up load it i dont think i could do the shot again now 4 years on lol any way you will see what i mean
    hope this is some help to you dominic its not a ghost its the camera

Russ

there you are
    my ghost photo as well lol
    Last edited by Blitz Photography & Prod; 30-12-11 at 02:13 AM.

My guess would be the flash. Or the lighting nearby. It causes them sometimes

My best guess is that you moved during the exposure which was much longer than the duration of the flash.

I am unfamiliar with the model of camera but many have a feature that allows a timed exposure with the choice of flash at either the beginning or the end of the exposure (usually to convey dynamic movement of, for example, vehicles).

I'd guess that one of these settings was selected by mistake.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Photography & Prod View Post
    there you are
    my ghost photo as well lol
    dangerous Ghost.