Default what accesories????

had my camera a few weeks now and looking to buy some more bits for it currently only have a 18-55mm lens and looking to get a 200mm lens later in the new year but is there anything else i shoud be buying as not sure what i really need and will use and what is not needed etc any help appriecated

hi cubz

there's lots of things you can buy you can never be with out extra memory card's or spare battery may be a tripod or a monopod as you said your thinking of getting a 200mm lens you will need some thing to hold your camera still if you take images with a longer lens at a slower shutter speed or your images will come out blurred
    hope this is some help to you

russ

Images

what do you shoot

Images

All depends on what you shoot

What camera do you use?
    What do you take photos of primarily?
    Whats your budget?
    Are you looking for a light lens or can you face a little more weight?

In any case however, I would reccomend a 50mm f/1.8, dirt cheap, mega sharp, light, lets in tonnes of light, amazing lens

iv got a nikon d3100 and usually take pics of the kids and dogs out playing/running in field etc but thinking about taking a few shots of sprinters and football matchs as i do running and play football but im injured at moment so thought id go along take some pics.

as for budget its not alot, just looking to add few bits and pieces but dont want to buy bits i dont need.

Images

a good zoom say 70 -300 I would look at tamron and sigma not sure on nikon prices