Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by MADD View Post
    i got loads of pictures of my cats...
    Hi Madd, many thanks for your comments, look forward to seeing your cat in the gallery! Hope we might have a pet section soon!..Caroline

Images

A pet section is a no brainer it would put more photos on the site, encourage more discussion maybe even entice more people to join us...graham

Images

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    A pet section is a no brainer it would put more photos on the site, encourage more discussion maybe even entice more people to join us...graham
    Many thanks for your positive comments Graham, I agree with your comments and it would be interesting to see what kind of "pets" members keep, could be in for some interesting images maybe!..Caroline

Images

When i started a thread on B&W only 3 members responded to it
    one was tongue in cheek the other was indifferent to it and 1one was positive. Now that it is up and running is seems moderately successful.
    The pet section has had to date 5 members respond and everyone has said it is a good suggestion, going by the posts should be equally if not more successful... graham
    Last edited by graham_c; 22-02-12 at 01:01 PM.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    When i started a thread on B&W only 3 members responded to it
    one was tongue in cheek the other was indifferent to it and 1one was positive. Now that it is up and running is seems moderately successful.
    The pet section has had to date 5 members respond and everyone has said it is a good suggestion, going by the posts should be equally if not more successful... graham
    Hi Graham, thank you for your interesting and important points, now we have support for a "pet Section" it would be interesting to have some feed back from WDC please.Caroline

Animal photos never bore me. Especially cute ones ^^

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Masquerade View Post
    Animal photos never bore me. Especially cute ones ^^
    Hi Masquerade, many thanks for your comments and support! having a "pet" section would bring variety to the gallery! ..Caroline

Images

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    Many thanks for your positive comments Graham, I agree with your comments and it would be interesting to see what kind of "pets" members keep, could be in for some interesting images maybe!..Caroline
    im just cats and dogs... mainly cats.. i have a few really cutie ones ready and waiting for a pet section....

Images

Quote Originally Posted by MADD View Post
    im just cats and dogs... mainly cats.. i have a few really cutie ones ready and waiting for a pet section....
    Hi Madd, many thanks for your comments, I look forward to seeing your images of your pets! The support for a "pet" has been brilliant! 18 replies and 635 views!! not sure how many more we need to get the "pet" section up and running!..Caroline

Images

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    Hi Everyone, I have just put an image of Sandy my cat in the gallery but struggled to put it in the right section, I ended up putting it in nature and wildlife. I feel a "pet" section would be beneficial for members. Are there any members interested in supporting a "pet" section? your comments are welcome..Caroline
    Hi Everyone, just to let all members know we have a "Pet" section in the gallery!! It would be great to see your images in this section now it's up and running! I hope Members will enjoy the "Pet" section which I feel will add lots of variety and fun !..Caroline