Images

Default photoshop sneaks

Is this the end of vr,os ,is and any other anti shake for cameras?
    http://tv.adobe.com/watch/max-2011-s...age-deblurring

hi graham m8
    i saw this video a few weeks ago on my facebook account
    it sure does make you think about lens vr & is
    i now a lot of people i have spoken to said about the price of photoshop but when you see a video like that makes it worth every penny in my eyes

its like the other day some one asked how different photoshop elements was to photoshop cs5
    i could not find half the things in photoshop elements no colour modes like CMYK colour or LAB colour no curves any levels i was finding it hard to edit a photo and her is me telling this person i now how to use photoshop im glad in the end he said ill go buy photoshop cs5 i can learn him better then trying to learn him with half the tools for the job missing

but still Adobe rocks
    thanks for sharing it graham m8

russ

Images

Hi Russ.
    I started on elements 4 and moved to CS3 and never looked back. I know it is a lot of money at first but after the first out lay in get cheaper when you upgrade... graham

hi graham

i cant use any thing else theses days i think since getting a pc back in 1999
    ive tried them all from Microsoft Paint 9,10 then Ulead then Corel then i stopped closing down at the time CS3 and started learning all there was to know on how to use it lol

happy days

Images

I have just seen this and it looks really good but what will it be like in practise i can t wait to see. I have just started using ps9 this year, I use it with aperture 3 so lets see when it gets to elements