Default Bit of a newbie after a Bridge camera?

Hey, I am a 16 year old who has been taking photos for about 2/3 months and I want to upgrade to a bridge camera. I have been looking for there are quite a few of the fujifilm ones and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I am mostly a wildlife photographer and ideally my price range is anything under 200. Some possibilities are(all fujifilm) ; s2750, s1900, s602Z, s2800HD, s2500HD or possibly a HS10(bit out of price range). What do you all reckon? I'm just looking at the fujifilms because I can get a discount but any other models/makes?

Thanks. Ginge.

Images

hi and welcome not really my field but i would look at other makes like canon or nikon. go try them see how they feel

Default Newbie/Bridge Camera

The Canon and Nikon bridge cameras would be out of your price range, although the Nikon L120, at 130 from Argos, is quite good, 21x zoom, if you are happy composing on the rear LCD screen.

Of the Fujifilm cameras, the S4000 is probably the best (around 160) mainly because it has a larger resolution rear screen (461,000 dots against 230,000 on the rest). It also has an electronic viewfinder, but it is not very good (as most bridge cameras).

The only other alternative is to look for a secondhand Panasonic FZ28/FZ38 which you should be able to find within your price range. It also has a Leica-designed lens which is very good.

Images

The problem with photography is that there is always something better but it costs more. I always tell people to look and try, because sometimes it may be better to weight and get whats right.