Thread: Sony A350

Default Sony A350

I have a Sony A350 and I'm after buying a wide angle lens for it. The lens i'm interested in is the Sigma 10-20 lens, will this be suitable i.e will it be suitable for the sensor that is fitted in my Camera. Any advice and comments appreciated
    Regards
    Roy03

Images

Hi this is a nice lens new one out now f3,5. you have a aps-c sensor so it should be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Roy03 View Post
    I have a Sony A350 and I'm after buying a wide angle lens for it. The lens i'm interested in is the Sigma 10-20 lens, will this be suitable i.e will it be suitable for the sensor that is fitted in my Camera. Any advice and comments appreciated
    Regards
    Roy03
    Hi Roy. I have this lens and I'm impressed by the images it produces, if you buy the lens I would recommend buying a filter just to keep in place over the glass. 82mm is a lot of glass and it could so easily get damaged, so I bought a Hoya Digital Protector and it stays screwed in place on the end of the lens. It would be an expensive mistake to leave all that glass unprotected so it's something to consider. Great lens!. All the best.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Images

Hi check this website they have great user info on all Sony fit lenses.

http://www.dyxum.com/lenses/index.asp

The Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 is a great choice as wide-angle zoom lens. Offering a 15-30mm 35mm focal length equivalent, it offers an ultra-wide coverage with a constant maximum aperture of f/3.5.