Thread: Day from Hell

Images

Default Day from Hell

Just finished the Day from Hell a total **** day at work for a Saturday with very few fares and totally grumpy customers then to top it off on the way home in the dark just managed to avoid a tree across the road hitting only the outer branches but enough to still damage the front of my car in scratched paintwork right across the front-end will see in morning if any other damage.
    So now sitting here with a coffee and so glad it is over well I hope so anyway lets hope Sunday is better.

Aidy

Just be glad, could have been a helluva lot worse if youda hit the tree does sound like a bit of a b*****d day though :L

Quote Originally Posted by aidys1 View Post
    Just finished the Day from Hell a total **** day at work for a Saturday with very few fares and totally grumpy customers then to top it off on the way home in the dark just managed to avoid a tree across the road hitting only the outer branches but enough to still damage the front of my car in scratched paintwork right across the front-end will see in morning if any other damage.
    So now sitting here with a coffee and so glad it is over well I hope so anyway lets hope Sunday is better.

Aidy
    So sorry to hear that the car is now scratched, but the main thing is that you are ok. Same thing happened to me a few years ago, resulting in an insurance claim, damn stupid trees, why can't they stand up in a storm!!
    Sadly some drivers lose their lives through falling trees and thank goodness it wasn't you this time. Keep on with the coffee! All the best, Mike.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Images

Cheers Guys luckily only two deep scratches rest should polish out so glad the weekend is over.

Happy snapping aidy