Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My life the last 7 year's

hi every body
    over the last 7 year's alot of people have asked me what i do so i thought the any way would be to show them and how i got in to doing photography . So this morning i set out on making a video of my life over the last 7 years and since joining this web site i have all so made a facebook page to & got my self a flickr account around the same time i joined here back in 2010 but after looking at the views the 60 photo's i share on the gallery here have had more then my facebook page & Flickr account so i thought use the ones displayed here on my gallery to show over people and try and bring people to the web site so here is my life over the last 7 years in 7 mins hope you injoy the video

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150960286905321

so id like to thank every body that as viewed my gallery since i joined commented and rated my photo's as well. As the last 7 years a all ways been the best so to see that a moment of views i have had well lets just put it this way im well help big thanks to you all

Russ

Images

Thanks for sharing Russ

Images

Wow. I just watched this and my jaw hit the floor. Well done I'm looking forward to the next 7 years... Graham

Images

Hi Blitz, that was one amazing video!! Well done!!..Caroline

thanks wave , graham & caroline

Hey Russ,

Great video. May you have more success to come in the near future

thank you Pigital

Well, that's an interesting job!
    Though I thought that will be the serie of your pictures like ' how I have been changing' during these last 7 years A great idea as well, isn't it?

[QUOTE=Holland;8262]Well, that's an interesting job!
    Though I thought that will be the serie of your pictures like ' how I have been changing' during these last 7 years A great idea as well, isn't it?

says in the first line holland over the last 7 year's alot of people have asked me what i do

not how my pictures have changed during the last 7 years

10. Default

Well, quite interesting story you have.