Thread: Batteries

Default Batteries

Hi, I boiught some Kodak batteries thinking they would be good for a camera but they were useless and lasted no time at all.
    Which batteries would people recommend for DSLR camera's?
    M

hi mollysox

have you not tried rechargeable ones
    i all ways find they last longer then normal batteries

Images

rechargeble nd get ones that are over 2500mah

Quote Originally Posted by mollysox View Post
    Hi, I boiught some Kodak batteries thinking they would be good for a camera but they were useless and lasted no time at all.
    Which batteries would people recommend for DSLR camera's?
    M
    Hi, as Wave and Blitz have suggested, you should be looking at buying rechargable batteries with a charger, and I bought some from a local ASDA store which cost under 20. You must look at the battery capacity which will be written on the side of each battery, and go for ones that say 2700 mah, ( milliamp hours) at least. I think you can get them now at 2900 mah, and these will last quite well before needing to be recharged.
    All the best.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Many thanks for the advice

Default flycam

Cine Ultima is a DV/Cine equipment store offers a range of camera and film production equipments by taking special care of specific needs, constraints and resources of each film maker. It offers exceptional quality and most adorable alternatives to give you the most possible film production solutions. for more detail please visit us at cineultima.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    flycam

Always use their camera recommendation battery usually mention in their manual book don't try to use under their spec

try rechargeable batteries...