Default Compact digital with viewfinder

Am I asking for the impossible because I can't find anything which ticks all the boxes in my wish-list? I want to buy a compact digital camera with:
    i. a viewfinder;
    ii. equivalent of an SLR lens 28mm to 200mm (or as near as possible);
    iii. quick start up;
    iv. short gap between shots;
    v. ability to take shots when the light is behind the subject (eg when taking views with a subject in foreground) - fill in flash or similar.
    I'm currently using an Olympus C760 (with viewfinder) and Canon A200IS (no viewfinder).

Images

You havnt set a budget but i would look at a canon g12, it may not have enough zoom but it ticks the other boxes

For the combination of viewfinder (presumably optical) and zoom range you're looking at a hi-end compact such as the Nikon P7K; its a great camera, my only qualm with it being its occasional struggle to attain focus quickly

Thank you for these suggestions. Do you know of anything smaller and lighter which might suit? I had been coming to the conclusion I might need something bigger to meet my 'wishes list' but still hoped there was a more compact model with a viewfinder. I find the viewing screens are useless in bright light.

Quote Originally Posted by Taxangle View Post
    Thank you for these suggestions. Do you know of anything smaller and lighter which might suit? I had been coming to the conclusion I might need something bigger to meet my 'wishes list' but still hoped there was a more compact model with a viewfinder. I find the viewing screens are useless in bright light.
    If a viewfinder - EVF or OVF either inbuilt or as an add-on - is a dealbreaker, your choices are limited; outside of enthusiast compacts, VFs are rare, perhaps the Canon Powershot A1200 is an option, although this offers a smaller zoom range than you wanted?