Thread: Thank you WDC!

Hybrid View

Images

Default Thank you WDC!

I would just like to thank the WDC team for the tremendous encouragement you give the readers of the magazine and members of their website. Creating a photographic community for budding photographers like myself, gives immense opportunity to learn, improve and share our work. The greatest ONE thing I have learnt during my years reading What Digital Camera is that if you love photography, never give it up, to me it’s a passion. No matter how many times you get knocked backed or highly praised, I will always strive to improve. Thanks WDC.

Our pleasure! We're really glad to hear you're enjoying the magazine and website - we do our best to make it as inclusive and as enjoyable as possible.

You've got a great attitude towards your photography - it will really payoff. Hope you manage to get out at the weekend and get some shots!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Hall View Post
    Our pleasure! We're really glad to hear you're enjoying the magazine and website - we do our best to make it as inclusive and as enjoyable as possible.

You've got a great attitude towards your photography - it will really payoff. Hope you manage to get out at the weekend and get some shots!

Thanks phil! I find that having an open mentality towards fellow photographers really help me to learn and gain experience. What ever the level a person is at with their photography, I think everyone has something to offer.
    Sadly, my day job does not allow me much time for photography, not even the weekend!
    I try to get out there at least once a week, usually a monday morning. It may be a good thing though as it builds up my appetite for my hobby. Less is more...??

Keep up the good work WDC (WHAT DIGITAL CAMERA)!
    Last edited by Jpgr31; 10-10-11 at 11:38 AM.