From those 3 cameras what you will choose:

Nikon D3100?;

Canon 1100D?;

or

Pentax K-r?

Thanks in Advance
    Nuno

Images

Hi and welcome when you buy a SDLR you buy into a system so make sure that it has the right type of lenses for your needs. Next go and try them see how they feel dont settle for i will get used to it.
    Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by nmsaldanha View Post
    Greetings,

Well I must say that I'm a beginer in a DSLR World. So here is my question

From those 3 cameras what you will choose:

Nikon D3100?;

Canon 1100D?;

or

Pentax K-r?

Thanks in Advance
    Nuno
    My advice is to do a lot of research on each of your chosen cameras by looking at all the test reports for each one. Check out the star rating which should help you see how the experts rate each camera. Sure we could all say get this one or that one, but that would show up our own bias. I use a Nikon DSLR and to me its just superb, but I spent many months doing my research before buying. As Wave suggests, do try out your choice in a local camera shop to see how it feels and handles, and also consider the cost of lenses you will need, but many of us buy 3rd party lenses which perform beautifully but come cheaper , like Sigma for example. I have 3 of them and they're great. I wish you well in your hunt, all the best.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Default DSLR choice

We actually pitted all three models against each other in the September issue of WDC. There's very little to choose between the three, but the Pentax K-r came out on top.

If you shop around, you can get the K-r with 18-55mm and 50-200mm lens for under 500, making it really good value for money.

Pop down to your local camera shop and have a play with all three if you can. You'll soon get a feel for which one you prefer.

Quite simply, they are all good cameras. Go and handle each one and choose the one that feels better to you.

Simply put a particular task will require a particular tool. Look at knives for example, they all have the same functional parts like a handle, a sharp cutting edge and sometimes a blunt opposite side which essentially makes them a knife. However no two knives are the same, some knives are better for chopping large chunks of meat and others better at skillful vegetable carving. I think the same is with cameras, essentially they are all good, its just that some are better at a particular type of photography.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105067509352453529253/posts
    "On the mountain when I can be, studying art and trying my hand at photography the rest of the time."

Quote Originally Posted by garyplightman View Post
    Simply put a particular task will require a particular tool. Look at knives for example, they all have the same functional parts like a handle, a sharp cutting edge and sometimes a blunt opposite side which essentially makes them a knife. However no two knives are the same, some knives are better for chopping large chunks of meat and others better at skillful vegetable carving. I think the same is with cameras, essentially they are all good, its just that some are better at a particular type of photography.
    Nice comparison gary! Now, I think I have a good technique in choosing a digital camera for myself. As of now, I am still reading as much as I can. I devour review sites and forums about digital cameras. Thanks!

Click here for the http://digitalcamerareviewsandinfo.com.

Default Rod Support system

Cine Ultima provides a range of camera and film production equipment, accessories of digital cameras, dslr kits, camera dolly, linear slider, follow focus, pan and tilt head, flycam, proaim and various other essentials to sell them strictly online in cost effective prices. for more detail please visit us at cineultima.com
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Rod Support system

yes, i agree, a lot of research on each of your chosen cameras by looking at all the test reports for each one. Check out the star rating which should help you see how the experts rate each camera.

I still want to know and get into this to find the ultimate solution of this issue..... :-?