Thread: New Boards

Images

Default New Boards

Hi

We were wondering whether there was any interest in us opening some new camera discussion boards for Sony and one for Compact System Cameras?

If you would be interested in using these new boards let me know by responding to this post. If there's enough interest we'll open them.

Thanks
    Karen

I guess the wave of responses is rather telling... which goes back to the post made about the apparent low-usage of the forums in general. It would help if the forums (not the WDC site itself) were not blocked at work and via VPN because of detected/perceived malware.

I would like to see sections for non-***on brands, and also sections for CSC and Compacts for us non-DSLR users.

Images

I think it will take some work to get people interested so opening up new rooms will help. I am sure people who own sony and panasonic look here but see no rooms for them.

Images

I would like to see one main board with subs boards within it for nikon canon pentax compacts ect. Also a lot of people are replacing compacts with good camera phones you could maybe look at that.