Images

Default BBC we set the theme.. for all members

Hi Everyone, just to say if anyone is interested the BBC has a weekly photo theme where they set the theme and anyone can send in their pics to see if they get chosen, no prizes to win but you do get your pic on their website should you get chosen, go to BBC we set the theme and it will tell you what themes they have running over the next few weeks, good luck to any member who enters ..Caroline

I would urge users to check out the BBC T&Cs and fully understand what the BBC require/acquire in terms of rights to the image before submitting.
    'The easiest way for your children to learn about money is for you not to have any'. - Katharine Whitehorn

Images

Quote Originally Posted by TheFatControlleR View Post
    I would urge users to check out the BBC T&Cs and fully understand what the BBC require/acquire in terms of rights to the image before submitting.
    Hi FatConroller, many thanks for pointing out about the T&C, I should have thought about that, maybe members might just like to view rather than post on the website if they are in any doubt. Like WDC there are some brilliant images on there!..Caroline

hi Caroline

thanks for that bit like the BBC's Country Life show they high light photo's that have been up loaded by flickr uses to there group on there main web page

thanks for posting this ill go check it out

russ

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Photography & Prod View Post
    hi Caroline

thanks for that bit like the BBC's Country Life show they high light photo's that have been up loaded by flickr uses to there group on there main web page

thanks for posting this ill go check it out

russ
    Thank you Russ, hope you enjoy looking at the images!..Caroline