Need some advice.. I enjoy taking macro pictures of flowers. I've seen this item used of. It a extended clamp that is used to support a flower for macro shooting preventing the flower moving in a breeze.

Would also like to know the name of the manufacturer if possible or place to purchase such item?

Is anyone able to help?

Many thanks in advance.