Thread: Voting!

Hybrid View

Images

Default Voting!

Good Morning all, I would like to vote for a message Mike put on the forum but it says I have already voted for it, someone has given it 2 stars and I know it was not me, so how can they say I have voted for it when I haven't? Can anyone put any light on it please? By the way Mike if I could vote for you I would give you 3 stars!..Caroline

Images

Hi Caroline i gave the thread 2 stars. I don't think it is a vote but a rating. graham

Images

Default Voting

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Hi Caroline i gave the thread 2 stars. I don't think it is a vote but a rating. graham
    Thanks for the info Graham but it still don't understand why it will not let me give Mike a rating?..Caroline

Images

Hi. I got my wife to rate it and it told her what it told you.Threads must just get one rating... graham

Images

Default Voting

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Hi. I got my wife to rate it and it told her what it told you.Threads must just get one rating... graham
    Thank you for the info Graham, now I know why I had a problem this morning!..Caroline

Images

Hi
    I think you can vote on this thread now

Hi Graham and Caroline, thank you both for your interest in the thread I started. I wrote it because so many people have expressed their disgust at the way some of the judging processes take place. I'm sure that there are some cases where the judges rise above their own preferences and do the judging based on photographic merit. It must be difficult when judging to over-ride one's personal themes etc, so I'm sure someone will enlighten us soon. Mike.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012