Thread: Mike

Default Mike

How stupid I am, I meant a huge thank you to you Mike as well as a thank you to Wave and Graham.

I'm awful at names and needed to put this right..

I have really appreciated you taking the time to help me with all your tips and advice.

Jan x

Quote Originally Posted by Foord Farm View Post
    How stupid I am, I meant a huge thank you to you Mike as well as a thank you to Wave and Graham.

I'm awful at names and needed to put this right..

I have really appreciated you taking the time to help me with all your tips and advice.

Jan x
    No worries Jan, I'm only a tiny cog in the wheels of advice and tips, one great thing about the forum is that there are so many brilliant photographers who are willing to share their expertise with one and all, which is what will make all of us better photographers. I'm just one of many who are happy to pass on the things that we have learned along the pathway to taking better pics. I really enjoy watching newcomers et al make progress and this is seen by the improvements in their images. All the best to you Jan.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012