Default TY to Graham and Wave.

I have been into town today just to look and came home with my new camera.
    A Panasonic Lumix FZ 100.
    I'm not sure if this was one from your list Graham cause by the time I got to Jacobs, I'd lost my list. So I had to rely on the man behind the counter to be honest withme. But it wouldn't have mattered whatever bridge camera he sold to me, it will be tons better than the basic one I did have.

So Graham, I have taken your advise about getting lower than the animal and have posted a shot where I think it has improved the subject. So thanks for that advise as well. Now to read my book and see what's what. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Foord Farm View Post
    I have been into town today just to look and came home with my new camera.
    A Panasonic Lumix FZ 100.
    I'm not sure if this was one from your list Graham cause by the time I got to Jacobs, I'd lost my list. So I had to rely on the man behind the counter to be honest withme. But it wouldn't have mattered whatever bridge camera he sold to me, it will be tons better than the basic one I did have.

So Graham, I have taken your advise about getting lower than the animal and have posted a shot where I think it has improved the subject. So thanks for that advise as well. Now to read my book and see what's what. Thank you again.
    Hi Jan. Glad you've made a wise purchase with the FZ100, I've recommended this camera to others based on the WDC test report. I didn't realise Graham had also advised you on taking animal pics from a lower viewpoint, the thing is it does make for a better picture and doesn't make the animal seem out of proporion. So enjoy your camera, and don't forget, practice practice practice until you have developed a good relationship with your camera and understand how it works in any situation. I wish you much success. Mike.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Images

congrats and happy shooting