Thread: filters

Default filters

hi i am looking to by a cokin filter holder (i.e for square filters) does anyone no where a good place to buy filters for it is i want a grad Nd and a polarizing filter.
    i have seen some filters made buy KOOD are these any good as they are v low cost.
    any other brands that are good please let me no

Images

Hi
    I got my cokin filter P system from amazon . The Lee system is the best but it can be quite expensive sorry don't know anything about the Kood filters.Hope this helps ... graham

Images

I assume you have a DSLR if so I would think you will need a circular polariser as linear will not work on them

Quote Originally Posted by crobin1uk View Post
    hi i am looking to by a cokin filter holder (i.e for square filters) does anyone no where a good place to buy filters for it is i want a grad Nd and a polarizing filter.
    i have seen some filters made buy KOOD are these any good as they are v low cost.
    any other brands that are good please let me no
    I suggest you have a look at the website of PREMIER INKS, As well as supplying great inks they also have a big range of filters and loads of other photographic accessories at very good prices. I've been a very happy customer for years so can recommend with confidence. All the best, Mike.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012