Thread: Nikon D7000

Images

Question Nikon D7000

Anyone out there using a Nikon D7000? Thinking about upgrading in a while and have heard good reports about this model. Any feedback appreciated.
    GAZ.

Quote Originally Posted by GAZ View Post
    Anyone out there using a Nikon D7000? Thinking about upgrading in a while and have heard good reports about this model. Any feedback appreciated.
    GAZ.
    Hi Gaz, when I was considering buying my D300, I bought every photography magazine that carried a test on that model. After digesting all the info I was in a better position to make a decision and so I bought it, and I've never looked back, it's an awesome camera. Perhaps you could do the same which will help you with your decision. All the best, Mike.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Images

what you upgrading from

Images

Hi
    From what i have seen & read the d7000 is a seriously good camera. Wave has a point what are you upgrading from?...graham

Images

Have Been using a Nikon D3000 for about ayear. That was my first DSLR. Great little camera but I fancy something better. Thanks for the reply. GAZ.

Images

Hi Gaz
    There is enough on the D7000 to justify the upgrade you have in mind... graham

Images

Hey sorry to hijack your post/conversation here, but, where on this site do I find the link to start a new post/conversation??? I've looked and looked for a 'NEW POST' link but to no avail so far,
    Sorry for my ignorance but it's really not so apparent to a new user...
    Thanks in advance for holding my hand !!! I'm lost..
    Pete.

Images

Hey,
    I'm the bloke who has just hijacked your post ...
    Now I've read it, I think you at least deserve my opinion!!!
    I hope most photographers here will agree that if you are just upgrading for 'an upgrades sake' 'it's about time I upgraded' Then save a little longer for a hearty upgrade , I'm sure the equipment that you have can take a mighty fine image as it is. Will equipment give you better photography at this stage? If so, then tighten your belt for a while and buy seriously... I hope I get my point across sensibly / pragmatically otherwise I think you'll be looking AGAIN to upgrade next year.. etc etc. Be patient.

Images

Hi Texas Pete
    No need to apologise.Feel free to join in to any thread...graham

Images

Good point. I wont be rushing into it til I have done my homework. Thanks for the reply though. Much appreciated.