Default Sony TX5 - Attachment/Gear Issue

Hello All,

General query hopefully someone may know the answer too!
    Last year I purchase a Sony TX5 brilliant I must add..

I am a keen Snowboarder/Skier and love to take my camera on the slopes with me. I have seen alot of Camera's like 'Go Pro' with the helmet attachments however I do not want to purchase a new camera would prefer to stick with mine.

Can anyone recommend me a decent attachment for this/any camera to allow me to attach it to perhaps my Helmet or somewhere on my person.

Your thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by SpelledWorng View Post
    Hello All,

General query hopefully someone may know the answer too!
    Last year I purchase a Sony TX5 brilliant I must add..

I am a keen Snowboarder/Skier and love to take my camera on the slopes with me. I have seen alot of Camera's like 'Go Pro' with the helmet attachments however I do not want to purchase a new camera would prefer to stick with mine.

Can anyone recommend me a decent attachment for this/any camera to allow me to attach it to perhaps my Helmet or somewhere on my person.

Your thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated!
    May I suggest you have a look at the website of Warehouse Express as they sell a lot of speciality gear, also Park Cameras website could bring something up. In photography magazines I have often seen such equipment for sale so I guess it's just a matter of doing some research. If all else fails, just 'google' what you need and see what comes up. All the best, Mike.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Images

http://jtote.com/product_info.php/at...vopaanp0m3e851

http://www.amazon.com/Intova-Univers.../dp/B002RL8I0O

Hi .Here are 2 links for universal camera helmet mounts hope they help you...graham