Smile Get well Graham_C

I would like to wish our good friend Graham_C a speedy recovery after being admitted to hospital last Thursday with heart problems. He is a keen contributor to the site and has always been a generous man with his kind remarks and witty humour. Please take care Graham and concentrate on getting well. Your pal Mike.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Images

Sorry to here that get well soon

damm not good to hear i hope you make a speedy recovery as well hope to see you back and well on here soon graham

all the best
    russ

Images

Hi Guys . Firstly let me thank you all for your concern. I had a small angina attack last Thursday and was taken to hospital but am back home and with rest and no single malts, beers or kebabs i should make a speedy recovery. I still look in to the forum but am not contributing much at the moment.Once again many thanks for your kind concern will miss the single malts though...graham

Images

Smile Recovery

Hi Graham, this is a message to wish you a very speedy recovery Caroline

Images

Default Hope you're feeling better Graham!

I just spotted this one. I have just started contributing to the WDC site, but Graham was kind enough to comment on a few of mine. I just wanted to add my get well wishes to him and commiserate over the single malts ban!
    Very best wishes and good health to you Graham.