Question help me find a camera, please

I am looking for a camera with some qualifications of my choice, but i have no idea how to fin one. can you help me? I want a camera that takes good pictures, but is small, no SLR. There is no need for any fancy effects or modes. I would prefer if it could film as well, with somewhat good quality. It would be nice if it was shock - and waterproof

thank you

Images

Question

Hi.
    As far as i know the only film digital combo camera is the hasselblad high end studio camera.It is very expensive,

^He/she meant film as in video
    For a good reccomendation Id need to know your budget, but oh well

Sony NEX 3/5 - you will love either of these no doubt, both shoot hi def movies, take outstanding pictures that easily rival DSLR images, they are tiny, made solidly, you wouldnt regret getting one!

Canon IXUS 115 - http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/equ...hs-review.html

Images

Thumbs up

Video

yes, I meant video, I'm not really a camera person, sorry.

I guess what I'm looking for is a camera I can use everywhere. at the beach, snowboarding, with my friends and so on. I don't like to cary a bag, so a small camera would be a bonus. like I said, I'm not a camera person so the picture quality doesn't have to be great.
    when it comes to budget, I'm not really sure yet.

how about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX5? any opinions on that?
    personally I don't like touch devices, because it the touch fails your screwed. not like if one button gets messed up.

hey, so I have been looking a little more at the cameras and I wonder, for a beginner would you recomend the 16mm or the 18-55mm lense for the nex 3? Also, would it be wise for me to choose this over for example the sony cybershot dcs-hx9v?