Images

Default Trouble seeing a members pictures!

Hi Everyone, can someone please take a look at brazier305@internet.com I am having trouble viewing their pictures, or I'm I missing something that I should be doing!? thanks..Caroline

Images

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28026035@N08/ Hi Caroline try this... graham

Surely that's an email address Caroline which is why you're having difficulties. Most gallery users choose a user name which means all can see their images. Anyway it appears that good old Graham has found the answer, what a star!!! Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    Hi Everyone, can someone please take a look at brazier305@internet.com I am having trouble viewing their pictures, or I'm I missing something that I should be doing!? thanks..Caroline
    Actually I can view the images no problem, so I don't know what the problem is unless your PC is an older steam version, says he with tongue in cheek.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by canismajor View Post
    Surely that's an email address Caroline which is why you're having difficulties. Most gallery users choose a user name which means all can see their images. Anyway it appears that good old Graham has found the answer, what a star!!! Mike.
    Look for the woman; there's a woman at the bottom of it.----Dumas.

Images

Default Trouble viewing pictures

Hi To You Both, many thanks for your comments! When I first looked at the images it was just a little square which I could not open up! I would like to understand why that happened, when I looked again later the images were there!! and no to you both I have not touched a drop!! Caroline

Images

Default Trouble viewing a members pictures

Hi To You Both, many thanks for your comments! When I first looked at the images it was just a little square which I could not open up! I would like to understand why that happened, when I looked again later the images were there!! and no to you both I have not touched a drop!! Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    Honestly offisher, I haven't dropped a touch.