Thread: microscope

Images

Default microscope

Hi.I just acquired a microscope and was wondering if anyone has taken photos through one?...graham

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Hi.I just acquired a microscope and was wondering if anyone has taken photos through one?...graham
    Hi Graham, that's an interesting thought and thinking about it, I just can't imagine a heavy DSLR sitting on top of a microscope. Can you imagine what kind of a converter would be required and that's if anyone decided there would be profit enough to make one?. I'd love to mount my camera on a scanning electron microscope, now that's what you would call macro on a scale never imagined. Cheers, Mike.

Images

Hi Mike the microscope i have is not suitable for it . But i wondering if someone used one with a compact like you do with a spotting scope.. graham

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Hi Mike the microscope i have is not suitable for it . But i wondering if someone used one with a compact like you do with a spotting scope.. graham
    Hey what about those set ups where cameras are mounted onto astronomy scopes, I've seen some amazing pics of distant planets etc through the use of such set ups. Think of the lunar detail possible if we could use our cameras in this way Graham. Mike.

Images

Hi Mike you can . I talked my brother into it and he hooks up his Pentax dslr to a astro scope. I think you are better with a good compact you get a wee bit of zoom. The spotting scope i have is quite good but i need a compact with a remote... graham