Images

Default Uploading Pictures

Hi Everyone, can anyone please tell me if I am uploading my pictures too big, I don't seem to have a lot of space left! Any comments are greatly appreciated, many thanks..travelbug

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    Hi Everyone, can anyone please tell me if I am uploading my pictures too big, I don't seem to have a lot of space left! Any comments are greatly appreciated, many thanks..travelbug
    Hi Caroline, it helps if you keep images under 1mb, so resizing may be required. The gallery will take up to 5mb per image but there won't be much space left. I try and keep mine around 880kb and I think I've got around 44 images in the gallery, with space left for just a few more before my max is reached. Hope this helps, Mike.

Images

Hi travel bug . Can you tell us what photo software you are using.By the way i put a post up pertaining to a wildlife book you may be interested in... graham

Images

Quote Originally Posted by canismajor View Post
    Hi Caroline, it helps if you keep images under 1mb, so resizing may be required. The gallery will take up to 5mb per image but there won't be much space left. I try and keep mine around 880kb and I think I've got around 44 images in the gallery, with space left for just a few more before my max is reached. Hope this helps, Mike.
    Thanks Mike, will try that size the next time I upload a picture, I have so much to learn!! many thanks, Caroline
    Last edited by travelbug; 31-05-11 at 07:53 PM.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Hi travel bug . Can you tell us what photo software you are using.By the way i put a post up pertaining to a wildlife book you may be interested in... graham
    Hi Graham, I'm not sure what software I use, I do know to make my pictures smaller I click on Open with paint!...is that of any use Graham, I have so much to learn! Where did you put the post for the book, I will take a look. many thanks Caroline

Images

Hi Caroline Here is the link http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/for...ead.php?t=2399
    It is in the buying section. I will take a look at paint for you ... graham

Images

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Hi Caroline Here is the link http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/for...ead.php?t=2399
    It is in the buying section. I will take a look at paint for you ... graham
    Many thanks Graham..Caroline