Hybrid View

Default photo printing etc

hi guys this is my first post on here, im adam and im new to DSLR's and my first opinion is i love them!!! i have a nikon d3100 with a 18-55 kit lens and love it so far, already want the 55-200m lens! haha

my question is about getting some of my photo's printed out, just wandering where is good?? i have some nice photo's i want to print and am worried about sizing etc? i obviously want it to look good and just like it does on the screen but am worried it wont, and worried at what size i can go up too before i lose quality, can anyone speak from experience or give me some tips or point me in the right direction?

thank you all.
    adam

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    hi guys this is my first post on here, im adam and im new to DSLR's and my first opinion is i love them!!! i have a nikon d3100 with a 18-55 kit lens and love it so far, already want the 55-200m lens! haha

my question is about getting some of my photo's printed out, just wandering where is good?? i have some nice photo's i want to print and am worried about sizing etc? i obviously want it to look good and just like it does on the screen but am worried it wont, and worried at what size i can go up too before i lose quality, can anyone speak from experience or give me some tips or point me in the right direction?

thank you all.
    adam
    Hi Adam, suggest you have alook at the website of DS COLOUR LABS AND I think you will find what you are seeking, it's an online service as well, and their site is: www.dscolourlabs.co.uk. Tel No, 0161 445 3481.
    Email: info@dscolourlabs.co.uk
    All the best.

Images

Hi and welcome you could try photobox, but its sometimes a case of looking around and trying them out